Mail Bomber online help
Dialog box “System Options”
This dialog box allows you to change some system options of the program. You can change the following parameters:
· Author - This is the name of mailing list author by default.
· Address - This is the e-mail address of mailing lists author by default.
· Char set - This is an alias of your local character set. If you use any other language than English, you should specify your character set here. You may select it from the drop down list it you can find it there. If you have not found it there, you can enter it with the keyboard.
· Recipient Retries - Value of this field defines an amount of retries that program must do to process a recipient successfully.
· Server Retries - Value of this field defines an amount of retries that program must do to connect to SMTP server.
· Max Threads - Specify maximum quantity of threads here.
· Timeout - This is a period of time, in seconds, after which a current operation will be automatically canceled and the next attempt will be made.
· About the program
· Purpose of the program
· How to send messages
· How to work with BML files
· User interface
· How to register
|Send personalized email utilizing mailing lists!|
Back to Mail Bomber online help