Mail Bomber online help
Constructively, the main window is divided into several parts:
· Main pull down menu – All functions of the program can be performed from this menu.
· Tool bar – It is situated on top of the main window below the main menu. It duplicates the functions of the main menu. Some functions of the program can be performed from tool bar.
· Popup menus – Duplicate functions of the main menu. Click the right mouse button to open a context popup menu.
· Main tree of the program – The tree is situated at the left side of the main window. This is the list of all functional panels of the program. Select any item of the tree to switch between panels. Use the splitter situated between the tree and current selected panel to change size of the tree.
· Speed bar – This control is situated at the bottom right side of the main window. It duplicates only significant functions such as editing and searching.
· Status bar – It is situated at the bottom of the main window. It displays the status of the program and some statistics such as amounts of recipients, SMTP servers, and messages.
· About the program
· Purpose of the program
· How to send messages
· How to work with BML files
· User interface
· How to register
|Send personalized email utilizing mailing lists!|
Back to Mail Bomber online help