1st Security Agent - User interface
The main window is divided into several parts:
- Main pull down menu - All functions of the program can be performed
from this menu.
- Tool bar - Tool bar is situated on top of the main window below the
main menu. It duplicates only important functions of the main menu.
- Popup menus - Click the right mouse button to open a context popup
menu. They are applicable to all main controls of the program.
- Main tree of the program - The tree is situated on the left side of
the main window. This is a structured list of all available restriction
groups. Use the gray keys "+" or "-" on the keyboard to expand or collapse the
tree nodes. Use the splitter situated between the tree and the information
panel to change the size of the tree.
- Information panel - This panel is situated on the right side of the
main window. It displays information about current selected group or
restriction and provides controls to change restrictions. It is divided into
two separate subpanels and contains the splitter you can use to change
- Status bar - Status bar is situated at the bottom of the main
window. It displays selected user, modification status, password status and
the current tree item.
There are the following commands you can perform:
Clear Tree - Removes all restrictions from the tree. You need to
apply restrictions after this command if you want to activate the clearance.
- Apply Tree - Applies any changes in the tree to the computer.
- Import - Imports restrictions from an external file (you should
create such a file by the export feature).
- Export - Exports restrictions to an external file (you can then
import the file by the import feature).
- Password - Use this command to password-protect 1st Security Agent.
After defining the password only you can have access to the program and only
you can change security restrictions. Also, it prevents uninstall feature.
Only you can uninstall the program.
- Open - Opens a group of restrictions in the Information Panel.
- Back - Allows you to go uplevels of the main tree (return to
Back to 1st
Security Agent online Help