Mail Bomber online help
List of recipients
This panel contains information about recipients, which will be receiving your messages. Recipients are grouped by 32768 items per each group. Each group has its own name and can be enabled or disabled for mailing. Each Message in the list of messages can be enabled for certain groups so using this mechanism you can place several mailing lists to one BML file. It is very convenient if you want to process all your mailing lists together at the same time.
The top item of Recipients contains list of groups; you can add, delete, change and enable/disable groups in the list. Each group contains list of recipients, you can add, delete, change and enable/disable recipients in those lists.
Use these commands to edit items of the lists:
· Use Edit-Add item of the main menu or Add button on Speed Bar to add items to a list.
· Use Edit-Delete item of the main menu or Delete button on Speed Bar to delete items from lists.
· Use Edit-Change item of the main menu or Change button on Speed Bar to change selected items in lists.
· Use Edit-Enabled item of the main menu or just press Space key on the keyboard to enable or disable selected items in lists.
· Use Search-Find item of the main menu or Find button on Speed Bar to Find items in lists.
· Use Search-Find Next item of the main menu to continue searching.
For editing items in the list of recipients, the form Recipient is used. This information is saved to a separate BML file.
· About the program
· Purpose of the program
· How to send messages
· How to work with BML files
· User interface
· How to register
|Send personalized email utilizing mailing lists!|
Back to Mail Bomber online help