Mail Bomber online help
Dialog box “Message”
This dialog box allows you to change information in List of messages. You can change the following fields:
· Subject - This is a subject of your message. Here you can use Macro definitions to define this field dynamically while sending.
· Message - This is a body of your message. Here you can use Macro definitions to define this field dynamically while sending.
· Reply to Address - This is an address where recipients must reply to. You may specify this field arbitrarily.
· Attachments - This is a list of attached files. Use the buttons Add, Delete, Change to change the list of attachments.
· Send for – Select groups of recipients, which must receive this message. This feature allows you to combine several mailing lists to one BLM file if you place your mailing lists to separate recipient groups.
· About the program
· Purpose of the program
· List of messages
· How to work with macro definitions
· How to send messages
· How to work with BML files
· User interface
· How to register
|Send personalized email utilizing mailing lists!|
Back to Mail Bomber online help